DATA CENTEROur Data Center description.
The 4 Vendeta servers are located at "Telepoint", which is a completely independent, class Tier 3+ facility. "Telepoint" guarantees our clients a perfect connection with all providers worldwide.
When we offer you the collocation service, i.e. to ensure a proper working environment for your servers, but allow you to manage them yourself, we place them at the same data center – "Telepoint".
Find out more about the general characteristics of our data center:
- On location support, at the data center, 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Completely independent (N+1) A and B UPS AC power feeds
- Completely independent (N+1) A and B Diesel generator groups
- Specialized cooling system (N+1)
- VESDA – Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus and FM200 fire suppression system and a leak detection system
- Independent and reserved optical routes to additional providers
- Temperature and humidity sensors in every RACK enclosure
- 19 inch (ca. 48 cm) RACK enclosures
- To be online always, there is few traces for the servers.
- Two independent duct entrances to the building, not sharing common route
- Very near location to the City's largest cable collector
- Dedicated Meet Me Rooms for building inter connects
- Separate A+B overhead cable trays for data cable management
- Large variety of optical patch cords on stock, for fast cross-connect delivery
- The good cooling system is one of the most important things for the servers.
- Industrial grade HPAC units
- Redundant N+1 cooling systems for every co-location room
- Power efficient (free cooling) system
- Redundant N+1 relative humidity system
- Remote monitoring
- Spare parts on site
- Designed to provide cooling for up to 10-12 kW for each rack cabinet
- For quality support there is need for special monitoring systems.
- BMS for monitoring critical Data Center systems
- CCTV surveillance of outside, inside perimeter and co-location rooms
- Next generation alerting system (capable of sending alerts via e-mail, sms and phone call)
- Remote monitoring and management of all data center systems
- 24/7 designated personnel who are trained to react accordingly in case of alert occurrence
- There is enough space in the two data centers in Bulgaria for big and corporate clients.
- 4000+ m2 combined co-location space
- 2 Data Centers
- 60 cm. raised floor
- Customizable private cages and suites
- Dedicated Power and Data cable trays
- Diverse cable entrances to the buildings
- Diverse physical paths for all cabling
- All servers are powered with high power transformers, like "backup plan" in case of accident.
- 3x 10 000 V power feeds from three different substations (redundant paths)
- A+B+C transformers with total power of 3750 KVA
- Own distribution substation
- 6 alternative Diesel Generator groups with total power 4.8 MW
- 6 groups Independent (N+1) UPS 220V AC power feeds
- 8 groups Independent (N+1) -48V DC power feeds
- 100+ tons of UPS batteries
- Securing the information is in first place always!
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information security certificate
- PCI DSS 3.2.1 compliance (chapter 9 and 12)
- Customer access lists management
- Visitor access log
- Access control system with RFID cards
- CCTV surveillance
- Physical guards on site
- Lockable rack cabinets and cages with individual keys or security code
- Additional security measures can be enabled on demand
- FM200 and IG-55 fire extinguishing agents
- VESDA system - Siemens Cerberus
- Handheld CO2 fire extinguishers
- Fireproof doors to collocation rooms
- Smoke and fire sensors under the raised floor and on ceiling
- Remote monitoring